Category: Laminate Countertops
Here are a few quick tips about laminate countertops you may wish to consider:
- Beware of acidic or abrasive cleaners as they can damage laminate countertops, so do not use them.
- For economy and convenience, Choose a Post-Formed Top with a Non-Drip Edge.
- If you opt for a stone–style laminate countertop, choose a beveled edge to mimic a stone edge.
- Make sure any countertop edging you choose won’t interfere with drawers or the dishwasher door.
- Before ordering, CHECK and RECHECK every measurement, including the location of all appliances and sinks.
- Triple-check your countertop measurements to ensure accuracy.
- Make sure the longest countertop piece will fit through the door and get to your kitchen!
- For good selection of laminate countertops, visit Triplast today for a wide range of options.